Summary of ChangesUpdate Effective: January 6, 2020
- A minor grammatical change was made to Section 1.a.
- Section 3.a has been revised to provide clarity on how you can update or remove your personal information from all of websites that we own and operate, not just Classmates.
- Section 3.b contains minor revisions to make clear that it only relates to the opt-out associated with the public records that appear on our people search websites and to comply with the CCPA.
- A new Section 8 has been added that provides details on how California residents can exercise the various rights granted to them under the CCPA.
- Minor language changes were made to Section 9.